Saundersfoot! This awesome place has a long, great beach with a cute little harbour at the end where you can just chill out in the evening! It also has a historical background, as it was built in 1829 to deal with the shipment of coal! You’re gonna see lots of locals around, as this small little town is known by few… but it’s so underrated, so give it a ago, you won’t regret it!
Saundersfoot Valentines Staycation
You’ll be staying in the absolutely fantastic 4* St Brides Spa (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re gonna absolutely love it on your Saundersfoot Valentines Staycation! Your hotel is close by to The Reptile Experience, Sea Taxi as well as Chobbles Traditional Sweet Shop, so don’t miss out on any of these! There are also a load of restaurants nearby, including Mulberry, Kookaba Restaurant and Sue’s Pantry, so build up your appetite before going to these places!
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Saundersfoot Valentines Staycation: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel only £87.50 pppn!
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago!
- Travel dates: 14-15 February 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: 4* St Brides Spa
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1016 + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: 0.2 miles from city centre
- Destination: Saundersfoot
- Travel is not included
- Meals: Breakfast
- Total price: £175 for 2
- Price: only £87.50 pppn based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!