I’ve found a great hotel deal for you guys today! You could be off to Wells, England’s smallest city! There is a magnificent cathedral which I would definitely recommend visiting, and it’s the reason why Wells can be called a city! It’s located just next to the grand Bishop’s Palace, the official residence of the Bishop of Bath & Wells! Check out the Wookey Hole Caves… they’re a must-see!
Book your Somerset Stay today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Charlton House Spa Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s a lovely place to live on your Somerset Stay! You’ll get a breakfast each morning, so make the most of it to prepare you for the day ahead! In case you don’t want to leave the hotel, then don’t worry as there’s a pool as well as a fitness center and spa at your disposal. A restaurant is also located in the hotel so you can buy dinner from the restaurant if you want, but I’d recommend going to explore the city! There are a couple of restaurants I found close to the hotel including Blostin’s, Whitstone’s Traditional Fish and Chips (you’re in England after all!) and La Tavola D’oro.
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Somerset Stay: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel & Breakfast only £42.50 pppn
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago!
- Travel dates: 4 – 5 May 2017 (many other dates available)
- Length of stay: Any
- Accommodation: 4* Charlton House Spa Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 921 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 2.5 miles from city center
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price: only £42.50 pppn based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, please contact the provider directly