Are you one of those people who gets goosebumps when the Harry Potter theme tune comes on? Do you dream of Chocolate Frogs and Bertie Botts Every Flavoured Beans? Do you take part in Harry Potter quizzes and get even the most difficult questions right? Ok I think I’m just talking about myself now… But if you’re anything like me, then you’re gonna absolutely love this Harry Potter Deal I’ve found for you!
London Warner Bros Harry Potter Tour
As soon as you walk in, you’ll be able to experience all the wonders of the Harry Potter world, including the Great Hall, Dumbledore’s Office, as well as the Gryffindor Dormitories! I hope you guys remember the passwords… because Alohomora doesn’t work :) You’ll be able to explore Diagon Alley, including Ollivander’s wand shop, as well as Privet Drive itself! And don’t forget to take a ride in the Ford Anglia and the Knight Bus. Grab a butterbeer in the courtyard, and then you’ll be going into the place where all the prop design is located! You’ll be able to discover how all the fantastical characters were created, including the house-elves, the inferi and Buckbeak, to name but a few… and you’ll be able to see life-style models of the main characters (including Hagrid… brace yourself! ;) ) I think I may have said enough already… after all of this, there’s a massive surprise for you, so I won’t spoil it, but I’ll give you a piece of advice… get your cameras ready, as you won’t be able to put them down!
Now onto the other part of the stay… the hotel! You’ll be staying in the 4* Clayton Crown Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor) and I guarantee it’s the best place to stay as part of your Harry Potter Deal! There’s not only a pool, but a restaurant, a bar and lounge, as well as a Fitness Center. Unfortunately, Quidditch isn’t available at this hotel, I think there are just too many Muggles to be honest…
I found this deal on Travelcircus!
- Warner Bros Harry Potter Deal: 1-3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Tour only £89 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Travelcircus
- Choose your own dates and your own length of stay!
- Length of stay: 1-3 Nights (Weekends only)
- Hotel: 4* Clayton Crown Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1166 reviews
- Destination: London, England
- Meals: Breakfast
- Tour details:
- 3 time slots: 9:00 to 12:00 / 12:00 to 15:00 / 15:00 to 19:00
- When booking, choose a preferred time slot for visiting the exhibition. You will then receive an email 3 days prior to arrival with your eTickets for The Making of Harry Potter™ and the exact time of your visit (assigned to a time slot when available)
- Driving time to Warner Bros. Studios: Approximately 45 mins
- Our Recommendation: The official Gold Tours Shuttle makes the trip easy and stress-free and they depart from Baker Street or Victoria Station taking you directly to the studios.
- Gold Tours Shuttles
- Tour duration: Approximately 3 hours
- Admission for children under 4 years free of charge, discount for children up to 15 years, adolescents aged 16 years and older are subject to the adult rate
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter™ is family-friendly and handicapped accessible
- Price: only £89 pp based on 2 adults sharing
For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly