I’ve found you a lovely little staycation in the heart of the Worcestershire countryside. There are plenty of dates available, so the perfect staycation is only around the corner!
Book a wonderful staycation!
You’ll be staying in the beautiful 4* Wood Norton Hotel which has a very impressive 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating as well as a Certificate of Excellence. The hotel is found in a lovely Grade II listed Victorian building on the outskirts of the town of Evesham. You’re on the edge of the Cotswolds too, so perfect for going out to explore. Stratford-Upon-Avon is also closeby, so you can go and check out where Shakespeare lived.
The hotel has original French style interior design from the 19th century, and your gorgeous classic double room is elegant and full of character. You have an en suite bathroom to enjoy, tea and coffee making facilities, and high speed Wi-Fi. You’ll also get a very warm welcome with a cup of hot chocolate and a brownie to enjoy. What bliss!
I found this lovely getaway over on Voyage Prive so be sure that you book with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Worcestershire: 1 Night incl 4* Hotel & Breakfast from £82pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: 4* Wood Norton Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,054 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: approx. miles from city centre
- Meals: self catering
- Price includes following services:
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £XX per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly