I’ve truly found you a lovely staycation today! Just under an hour from the city of Lancaster is the beautiful town of Clapham, and here lies the lovely hotel that I’ve found for you today. There are, luckily, plenty of dates available, so you’ve got no excuse here. This really is the staycation for you.
Grab this gorge staycation!
The hotel I’ve found for you is the lovely 5* New Inn Clapham, which has a wonderful 4/5 TripAdvisor rating. The hotel is a historic converted farmhouse in the Yorkshire Dales, such a cosy setting for your getaway. You are simply surrounded by the most wonderful country walks and breathtaking scenery.
You’re staying here in a cosy and stylish Deluxe Room, and you’re on a half board basis. Not only do you have a lovely buffet breakfast every morning, but in the evening you can enjoy a delicious dinner up to the value of £50 each night, as well as a complimentary bottle of wine. Perhaps this can be where you try out a Lancashire Hot Pot?
I found this cracking hotel over on Voyage Privé so be sure that you have booked with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Clapham in Lancashire: 2 Nights incl 5* Hotel, Breakfast & 1 Dinner from £92 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Privé
- Travel dates: several options available up to the end of April 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Stay for three nights also available
- Hotel: 5* New Inn Clapham
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Clapham, Lancashire
- Meals: breakfast each morning, 1x Dinner to the value of £50 per room on first night
- Optional: purchase a 2-course dinner for 2 guests on the second night and receive a free bottle House wine (payable to the hotel)
- Prices vary depending on length of stay and date of travel.
- Price includes stay in Deluxe Room and booking fee
- Travel is not included!
- Total price for two adults: £184
- Price: only £92 per person based on 2 adults sharing