If there’s just one place on this planet you simply have to visit, then it’s definitely Greece! This Mediterranean paradise has not just the mainland to explore, but also a staggering 6,000 islands to take in! Just think how much of your travel bucket list you could tick off here. This 5* Greek resort will give you the chance to visit one of the country’s most well known holiday destinations – Crete! Bask in the October sunshine, where temperatures still reach a pretty balmy 20° during the day.then, once you’ve fully recharged, take a look at the Greek nightlife. So much to do, you won’t be in any rush home from this idyllic location.
Stay in a 5* Greek resort!
The 5* Avra Imperial Beach Resort & Spa has got a 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating, so you should more than expect the royal treatment here – it’s pretty much a given. Once you’ve arrived to the hotel, you’ll be greeted in your room with a bathrobe and slippers so you can truly slip into comfort right from the start. There’s also a mini bar in the room, perfect for a little bit of indulgence on your holiday.
Don’t forget to pay a little visit to the Turkish baths or take a dip in the Jacuzzi, so that all your troubles can just wash away. Grab a quick bite to eat or a full sit down dinner in the hotel’s restaurant, with some delicious Mediterranean foods on offer. Or, take it easy with a drink at the outdoor bar and gaze out on the beach. The choice really is yours.
I’ve found this deal on Travel Supermarket, with the cheapest dates in October 2017, but with my Flight Fare Finder you can play around with the dates a little and create the holiday that’s perfect for you.
- Crete: 3 Nights in 5* Half Board Hotel only £149pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with TravelSupermarket
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- Sample dates: 23 – 26 October 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: 5* Avra Imperial Beach Resort & Spa
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,168 reviews
- Destination: Crete, Greece
- Meals: half board basis
- Travel is not included
- Total price: £297
- Price: only £149 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly