I’m sure you haven’t heard of Haslemere or Roundhurst, but in case you have, bravo! :) Here, there is a lot more to do than first meets the eye! You can go to Haslemere Educational Museum or Haslemere Hall, as well as the famous Haslemere Bookshop! If you want a nice small town to go and explore, then this one is perfect! There are so many dinky shops and restaurants that you’ll be able to spend one or two lovely days roaming around, and the atmosphere is so tranquil that you won’t wanna leave!
Book your Haslemere Stay today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 5* The Barn at Roundhouse (5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I guarantee it’s the best place to stay on your Haslemere Break! It’s not often you come across a 5/5 on TripAdvisor so you should make the most of this opportunity, especially because you don’t need to worry about booking flights and finding your passport! Not only are you going to have breakfast included, but there’s also free parking and you’ll have access to free WiFi, so remember to make the most of your cameras and send photos to your jealous friends and family back home!
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Haslemere: 1 Night incl. 5* B&B and Breakfast only £75 pppn
- Example dates: 19-20 October 2016
- More dates in September, October and November 2016 available!
- Length of stay: 1 Night or more
- Hotel: 5* The Barn at Roundhurst
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 190 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Haslemere, Midhurst
- Meals: Breakfast (can upgrade to half-board at a surcharge)
- Price: only £75 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing