Check out this fabulously decadent 5* London staycation that I’ve found for you over on TravelSupermarket. It’s the perfect opportunity to check out the capital city and all its amazing sights. Be sure to bring your credit card, as a trip to Oxford Street is a must for you to pick up the best bargains. If you really want to splash the cash then I do suggest to you that you go to Harrods, one of the world’s biggest and best known department stores. Pick up this great hotel deal and you can live in luxury for the night. Plus, I’ve got a little suggestion for you for dinner…
5* Hotel in London town
You and your travel buddy will stay in the decadence of the 5* Grange St Paul’s Hotel, which is rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor. You’ll be staying here in a ridiculously comfy Double Room Superior and your stay comes with breakfast the following morning. The rooms are chic, modern and sleek, and there’s everything you need to enjoy your stay. You’re provided with a mini bar, access to movies on demand, and a docking station for your iPhone.
It’s located in the Financial District, and like the name would suggest it’s not too far from St Paul’s Cathedral. That’s definitely worth a tour of, as the architecture here is simply breath taking. As well as that, it’s close to the Paternoster Chop House. The name may not sound familiar, but you definitely know it as it is the very restaurant featured on First Dates. Be sure to come here for dinner – tell Fred we said hello!
I found this great hotel over on TravelSupermarket so be sure that you book it with them directly. Have an awesome time away!
- 5* London Staycation: 1 Night incl 5* Hotel & Breakfast only £73.50pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with TravelSupermarket
- Travel dates: 22 – 23 October
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: 5* Grange St Paul
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 4,270 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: approx. miles from city centre
- Meals: self catering
- Price includes following services:
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £73.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly