I absolutely love Cardiff. The home of the Principality Stadium. The place where you can get proper Welsh cakes. The city that’s home to Cardiff Castle. The Welsh capital has so many awesome attractions and so much to that you’ll be completely swept off your feet here. Why not take a little minibreak this year and book an overnight stay in the stunning 5* St Davids Hotel Cardiff, thanks to this great deal that I found over on TravelSupermarket.
The 5* St Davids Hotel Cardiff
This beautiful 5* hotel is rated at a very impressive 4/5 on TripAdvisor, so you know that as soon as you arrive here you’ve got the best possible treatment in store. The hotel is in the very picturesque Cardiff Bay area, where there are lots of restaurants and bars here for you to have a delicious meal or a quick drink in the evening. Or, you can take the short trip into Cardiff city centre and visit the restaurants and bars here, as well as popping into the shops in the huge St David’s 2 shopping centre.
I found this great hotel over on TravelSupermarket so be sure that you book it over there. You can play around with your dates to make the ideal getaway for you.
- 5* St Davids Hotel Cardiff: 1 Night in 5* Hotel only £53pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Travel Supermarket
- Several dates available at this price
- Sample travel dates: 3-4 October 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: 5* St David’s Hotel and Spa Cardiff
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 3,817 reviews
- Hotel location: Cardiff centre
- Destination: Cardiff, Wales
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £53 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly