The quality of a hotel can make or break a holiday, so make sure when you do Florence, you do it right! ;) Florence is a gorgeous city and a hub of culture and art. A real treat here is to visit the Giardino Bardini, named after art collector Stefano Bardini. These beautiful gardens are perfect for a gentle wander, amongst the greenery and marble statues.
Book your Studio in Florence
The Tuscany capital of Florence is a top class city, boasting plenty of sights and attractions for tourists, so you’re gonna need a top class hotel to go with it. When you come back from a visit to the Palazzo Vecchio or the Musei del Bargello, let yourself relax in the haven of Cosy Studio in Florence (4.5/5 on Airbnb)! The Duomo, Piazza Signoria, the Uffizi Gallery, Piazza Santa Croce and the leather market in Piazza Porcellino are just down the road!
I found this deal on Airbnb!
- Florence Studio: 1 Night incl. Palazzo Studio only £41 pppn!
- Provider: Book this deal through Airbnb!
- Example dates: 9-10 February 2017
- Length of stay: 1 Night (Can extend length of stay!)
- Accommodation: Cosy Studio in Florence
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Airbnb out of 18 reviews
- Location: Piazza San Martino
- Destination: Florence, Tuscany
- Meals: Self-catering
- Flights: Find flights suitable for you using my Flight Fare Finder
- Flights are not included in this deal, so make sure both the flights and accommodation is available before you book!
- Price: only £41 pp based on 2 adults sharing (includes Service fee and Cleaning fee)
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!