Take a breather and a step away from the monotony of the daily grind, and head to historical Bath! It is known as the ‘Spa City’ and its not without good reason – a trio of natural springs have been bubbling away for 2000 years! It is a UNESCO World Heritage site, and you can enjoy a multitude of attractions here, such as the 18th century Royal Crescent or Bath Abbey, built between the 12th and 16th centuries. Either way, this short break is ideal for those looking for a bit of rest and recuperation!
Book your Bath Staycation today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic The Royal Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s an amazing place to indulge in everything included in this Bath Staycation deal! At the hotel itself there is of course a restaurant where you’ll be enjoying a three-course dinner as well as champagne and cream tea for one or two nights! It has a very good rating on TripAdvisor and is called the Brasserie Brunel, serving British, French and European food! The hotel is pretty close to Sally Lunn’s Museum as well as Krowd Keepers: Magic Theatre!
I found this deal on Wowcher!
- Bath Staycation: 1-2 Nights incl. Hotel, Dinner, Champagne & Cream Tea for 2 only £75 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal with Wowcher!
- Travel dates: valid for stays selected dates from 20 January – 29 April 2018
- Excludes 2-3, 9-18 Feb, 30 March -2 April 2018
- Length of stay: 1 night
- One night stays valid Sun – Thurs only
- Stay for two nights £279 total (£140 pp)
- Hotel: The Royal Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 967 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: Near Bath Spa Station
- Destination: Bath
- Meals: Dinner, Champagne & Cream Tea
- Travel is not included
- Car parking spaces limited – must be booked in advance for £8.20 a day, subject to availability.
- No pets allowed.
- Check in from 2.30 pm. Check out by 11 am.
- Total price: £149
- Price: only £74.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- One voucher for 2 people!
If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!