Cornwall is recognised as one of the beautiful areas of England as well as being known for its coastline, scenery and the Eden Project. This staycation deal gives you the opportunity to explore all that it has to offer you. Whilst you’re there, I would recommend heading to the coastline. It’s absolutely stunning irrespective of the weather, so you’ll have a great time. I’d also suggest hiring a bike somewhere because there are plenty of places for you and your friends to head out and about to explore a bit and make the most of the views.
Book your Truro Staycation today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* The Alverton (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 699 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re just gonna love staying there on your Truro Staycation! You’ll be located pretty close to a load of great attractions, including Truro Cathedral, Hall for Cornwall and Skinner’s Brewery! And don’t worry about food either, as I’m able to recommend you a couple of restaurants near the hotel, including The Rising Sun Pub, Kathmandu Palace and The Baking Bird!
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Truro Staycation: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel only £44.50 pppn!
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago!
- Example dates: 6-7 January 2017 (can amend to suit you!)
- Length of stay: 1 Night (Can extend!)
- Hotel: 4* The Alverton
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 699 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Truro, Cornwall
- Location: 0.4 miles from city center
- Meals: None included
- Price: only £44.50 pppn based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries please contact the provider directly!