Check out this super quirky bed and breakfast I found, it’s called the Llama’s Pyjama’s! :D Located in Eden Valley, Cumbria it was built in 2013 so be sure to expect super modern interiors. Every room comes with it’s own theme. There are Inca, Aztec, and Safari rooms with individual decor and super fun features. The property is nestled into the countryside and the lake lands so you will have all the peace and quiet you could wish for. Of course, it’s no coincidence that the place ended up with it’s name. The Lakeland Lama Treks are right at your doorstep, so book yourselves a tour for the whole experience! The lamas are more than adorable and you will find them grazing around the property ! ;)
Your Cumbria Staycation!
You’ll be staying in the Llama’s Pyjamas Bed & Breakfast rated fantastic 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence! Your stay includes a full English breakfast in the morning, free parking, and free internet. The Lama Karma Kafe is the top attraction right on site, it’s a bistro and a zoo at the same time :D This stay is going to be a super fun one, so don’t miss out and book yourselves a staycation out of the ordinary. You’re gonna love your Cumbria staycation, I’m telling you! :D
Book this deal through Trivago!
- Cumbria Staycation: 1 Night incl. 5* Bed & Breakfast only £50pp
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago!
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- example dates: 3 – 4 May 2018
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Llama’s Pyjamas Bed and Breakfast
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 77 reviews
- Hotel location: Penrith
- Destination: Cumbria
- Meals: Breakfast14
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £50 per person based on 2 adults sharing