Nothing beats going on holiday with your friends, right? Well how about you check out this adorable cottage in Northern Ireland and kick back in the hot tub! Take a look at this group Belfast getaway, I am sure you will love it!
Group Belfast Getaway
You could stay at this Hot Tub Cottage in Belfast which is the best place to retreat. It is in the small town of Carrickfergus in a peaceful no through road. If you fancy exploring Belfast for the day then you can easily get to it by either car or train. For a more rural adventure, you must check out the Glenoe waterfall, it is absolutely gorgeous! There are plenty of tourist attractions to check out and many places to eat. And of course, you can have lovely coastal walks and hang out on the nearby beaches.
Your accommodation will keep you happy and comfortable during your stay. It comes with everything you may need, and you will have your own large garden with a seating area. The best part is that you can have access to your private hot tub (which is pre-bookable at £25 per couple). The hosts will treat you very well and make you feel very much at home.
For anymore details that you may wish to know, or to simply go ahead and book, go to Airbnb now!
- Belfast: 2 Nights in Cottage with Hot Tub only £71 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Airbnb
- Travel dates: 15 – 17 September
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Hot tub Cottage
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 60 reviews
- Hotel location: Carrickfergus
- Destination: Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Meals: self catering
- Price includes following services: Access to private Hot Tub
- Travel is not included
- Total Price: £282
- Price: only £71 per person based on 4 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly