I found the perfect getaway to the Lake District this Spring! Escape your normal busy life and spend a relaxing night in the 4* Abbey House Hotel & Gardens, near to Barrow-in-Furness. Simply take a walk through the beautiful countryside (you’ll find the ruins of Furnace Abbey not too far away) or if you’re visiting as a family, visit the South Lake Wild Animal Park. Nearby, you’ll also find the Dock Museum, worth a visit if you’re interested in the history of the area, and it has plenty of interactive activities for kids too.
4* Abbey House Hotel & Gardens
The 4* Abbey House Hotel & Gardens has an impressive 4.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor out of 632 reviews, and I’m sure you’re going to love it too! The building itself was built in 1914 and is situated in 14 acres of beautiful gardens. The hotel benefits from stunning decor, with plush carpets, high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows in the bedrooms. The rooms have all the usual amenities, including Wi-Fi and flatscreen tvs. The hotel restaurant and bar serves fine food made to order, including a classic British afternoon tea until 5pm everyday. On site, you’ll also have the opportunity to use The Elements Spa, where you can enjoy a relaxing massage or another spa treatment. This deal is self-catering, but breakfast is available for a small surcharge.
I found this deal on Wowcher! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely time!
- Abbey House Hotel & Gardens: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Bubbly for only £35pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Valid for stays Thu-Sun stays from 1st Oct 2017-30th Apr 2018.
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Abbey House Hotel & Gardens
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 632 reviews
- Destination: Barrow in Furness, Lake District
- Meals: breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Must book by 28th Feb 2018.
- Price includes bottle of bubbly
- Total price £69
- Price: only £35 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly