There are some pretty important holidays you will go on in your life, and your hen party is certainly one of them. I’ve found the perfect way to say goodbye to your single days with a stunning house so stay in with all your friends. And yes, that’s all of them – there’s plenty of space for up to 16 of your nearest and dearest to party the night away.
Have the time of your life here!
Planning a hen night can be stressful, but luckily I’ve found the perfect antidote. You’ll all be staying in the wonderful Hen Party House in Liversedge in Yorkshire. The house is roughly a 20 minute drive from Bradford city centre, as well as from Leeds city centre, so you can hop into a taxi and hit the nightlife. There’s seven bedrooms, with plenty of beds and space for you to sleep up to 16 people, meaning no one need feel left out. Not only are you given free reign of the entire house, but you’ll also be able to use the huge conservatory, the indoor pool, and the hot tub. What a fantastic send off for the bride to be! There’s also a huge and modern kitchen for you all to cook up an absolute storm – or just mix up some delicious cocktails.
I found this great getaway over on AirBnB so be sure that you book with them directly. This is a hugely popular spot so you better act fast!
- Yorkshire: 2 Nights incl Amazing House for 16 People from £163pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with AirBnB
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- Sample dates: 8 – 10 March 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Hen Party House
- Rating: 5/5 on AirBnB out of 63 reviews
- Hotel location: approx. 20 minutes from Leeds or Bradford cities
- Destination: Liversedge, Yorkshire
- Meals: self catering
- Price includes service fee
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £163 per person based on 16 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly