I feel like going on trip to a really cool city. How about you? Barcelona is for example such a city and not without reason the capital of culture and entertainment. :)
travelbird.co.uk offers a stay in the 3-star B-Hotel (87% on TripAdvisor+Certificate of Excellence 2013) for only £19 per person and per night. The price depends on how long you want to stay. You can choose from a 1, 2 or 3 nights stay. The hotel itself offers a lot: there is a rooftop bar with a pool (!) where you can sip your cocktails. Besides the B-Hotel has a spacious solarium, so just get tanned before partying in the B-Bar or exploring Barcelona. The B-Bar features DJ Sessions and live music on Wednesdays and Thursdays. But the hotel couldn’t be better situated than it is: directly in the city centre! Therefore attractions like the Parallel Avenue, which is the famous street that connects the port and the Plaza Espanya, and the magic fountian of Montjuïc are just a few steps away. Believe me you will have many possibilities to enjoy a magnificent stay in Barcelona. And don’t forget to snack some original tapas :)
As you can choose from many dates in March and April I suggest to look for cheap flights on expedia.co.uk and thomson.co.uk.
Your way from the Barcelona Airport to the B-Hotel is very easy and cheap. For around £6 (€7) you only have to take the train to Passeig de Gracia and then the metro to Barcelona centre.
- Barcelona: excellent Hotel from only £19
- Travel period: depends on availability, many dates
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Airport of departure: find appropriate flight bargains on expedia.co.uk or thomson.co.uk
- Hotel: 3-star B-Hotel
- Rating: 87% on TripAdvisor out of 1.163 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Hotel location: directly in the city centre
- Destination: Barcelona
- Board basis: self catering
- Price includes following services:
- Price: from only £19 per person and per night
FYI: It’s easy to get from the Barcelona Airport to the hotel. Just take a look on rome2rio.com.