In case you didn’t have a reason to visit the beautiful and architectural wonder that is the city of Bath… you do now! This fabulous deal I found on Groupon is sure to get tongues wagging with 1 night in the stunning Ayrlington Hotel (4.5/5 on Tripadvisor) including breakfast the following morning and a welcome drink on arrival. Party on!
Your Bath Staycation Deal
You will be staying in a superior double room in one of the spa city’s tasteful 5* hotels – with each room having its own unique decor and includes an iPod dock/DAB radio, Egyptian cotton bed linen and LCD TV/DVD players. Some rooms include a private entrance, four poster beds and antique furniture at a higher price. The hotel is set in manicured walled gardens with oriental themese and a 10th century statue.
Your full English breakfast the following morning will be served in the elegant dining room, made from locally sourced ingredients – a vegetarian option is also available! This deal includes free secure parking, meaning its the perfect place to start your exploration of the Roman city! Take a dip in the Roman baths or perhaps, stroll round Bath Abbey in the winter sunshine – this deal is yours for the taking.
Please note: Must book within 4 weeks of purchase. Bookings required by phone – valid Sun – Thur only.
- Bath: 1 Night incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Welcome Drink only £57.50
- Travel dates: Valid from 4 Oct 2015 – 31 Dec 2015. Excludes 29 Nov – 15 Dec / 24 – 27 Dec 2015.
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: The Ayrlington Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 666 reviews
- Hotel location: 10 minutes’ walk from Bath city centre
- Destination: Bath, England
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £57.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing