Feel like a King or Queen for the night at Bath Lodge Castle! Located just 0.9 miles away from the historic city centre of Bath, this is the ideal location for a swanky night away. Bath gets its name from – you guessed it – a bathhouse, preserved from the Roman era. The city is built on top of natural hot springs, which heat the water. Other top attractions in Bath include the Royal Crescent, a prime example of the Georgian architecture that characterises Bath; you can find out more about it at the Bath Architecture Museum. If you’re a literature fan, you’ll know that Bath is the setting of a many a Jane Austen novel, and can enjoy visiting the Jane Austen Centre (complete with life-size Jane cut-out!).
5* Bath Lodge Castle
This stunning 5* castle accommodation received an impressive 4.5/5 rating from 409 reviewers on TripAdvisor, and I’m sure you’re going to love it to! Your palace for the evening is situated in the midst of lush green gardens and grounds, and, like royalty, you’ll be served breakfast in the morning! ;) You’ll be pleased to know that it’s not completely medieval though, there’s still free wifi in your luxurious Classic Double Bedroom, so you can show all your friends the beautiful garden view out of your bedroom window!
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book with them directly. Have a magical stay!
- Bath Lodge Castle: 1 Night incl. 5* Castle Accommodation & Breakfast for only £65.50 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Travel dates: 5 – 6 March 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Bath Lodge Castle
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 409 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: approx. 0.9 miles from city centre
- Destination: Bath, Somerset, UK
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £65.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly