This hotel is one everyone is talking about, from the mad parties to the hotel’s own mermaid! Don’t miss out on this decadent hotel.
Crazy Bear Beaconsfield 5* Hotel
The voucher on offer from Groupon is for £159 between 2 for a night at the Crazy Bear Hotel in Townhouse Room including a glass of champagne and continental breakfast. You’re in for the night of your life because this opulent, decadent and luxurious hotel is Buckinghamshire’s worst kept secret – everyone’s talking about it!
The Crazy Bear doesn’t do things by half, as rooms are each uniquely decorated with gold detailing on almost everything! En suites come as standard with a shower, though the best rooms have copper bath tubs at the end of the bed… which is filled from the ceiling! Taps are so last year, babe!
It’s all about the glamour and the glitz at this hotel, with events ranging from Champagne Wednesdays to Pool Parties with guest DJs. It’s all going on at the Crazy Bear!
Get your taste of the action and book with Groupon today!
Have you stayed at the Crazy Bear? Which room did you spend the night in? Let me know below.
- Crazy Bear Beaconsfield: 1 Night incl. 5* Hotel, Champagne & Breakfast from £159 for 2
- Validity: Valid until 31st August 2016 (Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays)
- Travel period: Dependent on availability.
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Crazy Bear Beaconsfield
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 161 reviews
- Also included: Breakfast
- £159 for a Beaconsfield townhouse room (52% off)
- £179 for a Beaconsfield junior deluxe room (52% off)
- £199 for a Beaconsfield deluxe room (51% off)
- £229 for a Beaconsfield superior room (51% off)
- £259 for a Beaconsfield suite (51% off)
- Hotel features: Terrace, swimming pool and jacuzzi, Moroccan loungs, English and Thai restaurants and more
- Price: £79.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
How to book this deal:
I’m a blogger who loves to find these deals on the Internet and to share them on my blog. :)
I’m not a travel agent and I’m not working in a travel agency. I do not handle any payments and I do not offer any of the deals. You book all of these deals that I find with the provider who is offering the deal. You just need to follow the link in my post to the provider’s page and there just follow the instructions. :) Feel free to amend any details on the provider’s page to suit it up to your needs.
If you like one of my hotel or spa deals and if you need a cheap way to get there or if you simply need a cheap way to catch one of the flights that I post, check out Megabus or National Express for the cheapest bus rates. Both providers offer cheap fares and run special promotions to save even more money.
If you would like to add some activities to your holiday, check out Expedia’s Things to do. Attractiontix is your friend, if you would like to book tickets for a certain theme park or events or if you want to make a tour.
And last but not least, don’t miss out and check TripAdvisor for more inspiration and great things to do during your holiday.
Sign up for my Newsletter and find every week the best deals of the week, directly in your inbox. All deals that I find are also available through my app. My app is available on the App Store and on Google play. You find me also on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram :)