If there’s one region in the UK that always takes my breath away, it’s the Lake District. The magnificent mountain views, cosy towns and pristine nature is an absolute winner in my eyes!
Beautiful Lake District Getaway
I’ve spotted a wicked deal over at Wowcher for an overnight stay in Penrith. You’re in a perfect location for exploring not just the Lake District, but the North Pennines AONB as well, so when it comes to hikes and beautiful drives you’ve endless options open to you! I definitely recommend checking out Hallin Fell, a popular walking route but one that offers some seriously top-notch views of the region.
You’ll be staying at the cosy George Hotel in an en-suite club room, where you can really make yourselves at home and enjoy the cosy atmosphere. During your stay you have a wonderful 3-course evening meal included as well as a full English breakfast in the morning! Just imagine how lovely it’s gonna feel cuddling up next to the open fire after a long day exploring the mountains!
If you’re interested in booking your little getaway, simply click the link below to be taken to the voucher over at the provider’s website. Should you fancy a bit of extra time in the area then there’s also a 2-night option which comes to £99.50pp!
- Beautiful Lake District Getaway: 1 Night in Fantastic Hotel incl. 3-Course Dinner & Full English Breakfast only £59.50pp
- Provider: Wowcher
- Travel period: Valid for selected dates in September & October 2018
- Length of stay: 1 night (2 night stays available for £99.50pp)
- Hotel: George Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Penrith, Cumbria
- Meals: Breakfast & dinner included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £59.50 per person based on two adults sharing