What could be more romantic than a night under the stars with boo? You can experience just that with this insanely romantic AirBnB stay in the Devon countryside. Just imagine the romance and the bliss of a night gazing at the stars dotted around a clear blue sky. I can’t think of anything better.
Check this ultra romantic AirBnB
You’ll stay in a stargazer in a country garden about a half mile from the Devon countryside village of Holcombe Rogus. The village has a little shop and a pub with some delicious pub grub for you to enjoy. Your fabulous hosts will also provide some cereal and toast in the morning, which you can enjoy in the conservatory.
The wee stargazer hut is built in the garden, just by the door to the main house, and has more than enough space for two people to lie back and watch the stars through the glass roof. You’re more than welcome to use the shower in the bathroom of the main house, and there’s also free WiFi available in the main house. You can also store some things in the fridge, or cook in the microwave.
So, if this sounds like your kind of thing, then get booking this fabulously romantic Airbnb today!
- Devon: 1 Night in Stargazer Hut only £17.50pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with AirBnB
- Travel dates: several available at this price.
- Sample dates: 7 – 8 November 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Stargazer in a country garden
- Rating: 5/5 on AirBnB out of 89 reviews
- Hotel location: approx. 40 minutes from Exeter city centre
- Destination: Devon
- Meals: self catering
- Price includes following services: £5 cleaning fee
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £17.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly