Head over to Belfast for a relaxing break with your loved one :) Located in tranquil surroundings you’re in the perfect spot for some proper time off. The hotel is set in rural surroundings but you will find the Junction One International Outlet Shopping Centre and the Ballysillan Leisure Centre within close distance. Head out for some shopping before you embrace the comforts of the hotel. Get the details below….
Your Belfast break!
You’ll be staying in the 4* Hilton Belfast Templepatrick (4/5 on TripAdvisor). Facilities on site include a gorgeous golf course and a full service spa. The whole property comes with well-decorated interiors and spacious rooms. Spa services include divine treatments like body wraps, aromatherapy, and body scrubs. I am sure you won’t say not to that… ;) A sauna and a large indoor pool are on site as well. Plan your trip and make sure to book the treatments. If you’re feeling a bit more active head outside for a round of golf. If you’d like to dine in be sure to enjoy delicious dishes from local produce. Previous customers were more than delighted with their stay :)
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Belfast Break: 1 Night incl. 4* Golf & Country Club Hotel only £45pppn
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago!
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- example dates: 1- 2 April 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Hilton Belfast Templepatrick
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,270 reviews
- Hotel location: County Antrim
- Destination: Northern Ireland
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £45 per person based on 2 adults sharing