Give yourself some much needed TLC this winter with this spa break.
Spa break Voucher
Thanks to the lovely folks at Groupon you could be spending 1 or 2 nights in a Berkshire Spa Hotel for just £99 for 2 people.
The spa on offer is the Fredrick’s Hotel Restaurant Spa. This spa hotel is located in the Thames town of Maidenhead in Berkshire. Home to 37 individually styled rooms you know you’ll be getting the personal touch here. The restaurant has a wide choice of dishes all prepared with local produce, and washed down with the finest wines and ales around. The hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor along with a Certificate of Excellence Award. With the voucher on offer you will also have Breakfast and Spa access included – perfect for a night of relaxation and pampering.
The location of Fredrick’s is perfect for visiting Windsor Castle just a 10 minute drive away. The official residence of The Queen this royal residence is really something to behold. You can explore all the riches of the castle, the chapel and gallery. Time your trip right and you can even witness the iconic Changing of the Guards.
If you want to stay in Maidenhead then the Thames offers a picturesque place of respite. Find a local pub on the waterfront and while away the day with your partner in crime. Or take your trip onto the water and hire a boat to take you up and down the river.
So treat yourself and grab this voucher while still available.
- Berkshire Spa Break: 1-2 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Spa Access for 2 only £99!
- Validity: Valid for arrivals Thu-Sun, 24 Nov 2016 – 28 Feb 2017
- Excluded dates/periods: 2-3, 8, 10, 15-17, 25, 31 Dec 2016, 28 Jan 2017
- Must book by 27 Feb 2017
- Price for 2 people
- Length of stay: 1 or 2 nights
- Hotel: Fredrick’s Hotel Restaurant Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 347 reviews
- Price: just £99 for 1 night based on 2 adults sharing
- £49.50 pp!
- 1 Night + 3-course dinner: £149
- 1 Night + 3-course dinner, wine, cream tea: £175
- 2 Nights + 3-course dinner, wine, cream tea: £249
- If you have any other queries, contact the provider directly!