Give yourself some much needed TLC with this Berkshire spa break.
Berkshire Spa Break
Thanks to the lovely folks at Wowcher you could be spending 1 or 2 nights in a Berkshire Spa Hotel for just £149 for 2 people. That’s a price of £74.50pp.
The spa on offer is the Fredrick’s Hotel Restaurant Spa. This spa hotel is located in the Thames town of Maidenhead in Berkshire. Home to 37 individually styled rooms you know you’ll be getting the personal touch here. The restaurant has a wide choice of dishes all prepared with local produce, and washed down with the finest wines and ales around. The hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor. With the voucher on offer you will also have Breakfast, Spa access and a glass of Prosecco on arrival included – perfect for a night of relaxation and pampering.
The location of Fredrick’s is perfect for visiting Windsor Castle just a 10 minute drive away. The official residence of The Queen this royal residence is really something to behold. You can explore all the riches of the castle, the chapel and gallery. Time your trip right and you can even witness the iconic Changing of the Guards.
If you want to stay in Maidenhead, then the Thames offers a picturesque place of respite. Find a local pub on the waterfront and while away the day with your partner in crime. Or take your trip onto the water and hire a boat to take you up and down the river.
So treat yourself and grab this voucher on Wowcher while still available.
- Berkshire Spa Break: 1-2 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Spa Access for 2 only £74.50!
- Provider: Deal needs to be booked with Wowcher!
- Validity for Thurs-Sun stays until the 31st December 2017
- Price for 2 people, you need to purchase one voucher
- Length of stay: 1 or 2 nights
- Hotel: Fredrick’s Hotel Restaurant Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 636 reviews
- Extras included:
- Breakfast each morning
- Glass of Prosecco on arrival
- Spa Access
- Price: just £149 – £74.50 pp for 1 night based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any other queries, contact the provider directly!