Relatively new to the West End Scene, Billy Elliot celebrates its 10th year of entertainment this year – and it only continues to get better! It is the incredibly moving story of a young boy from the North East, going against the norm to pursue something he loves.. ballet! I found this fabulous London deal on SuperBreaks – where you can see Billy Elliot live in West End theatre and stay in a central London hotel.. for a fraction of the normal cost! Sounds like something you might be interested in? Check out the deets below!
Your Billy Elliot London Theatre & Hotel Break
You can have your pick of any hotel included in this deal, with prices starting from £62.33 per person per stay – this is including tickets! However, some of the TripAdvisor ratings are a little below what I’d normally recommend, so my first hotel of choice is the Holiday Inn Express Park Royal, with prices starting from just £76.50 per person per stay, at time of publication – how can you say no!? A night out in London including a super central hotel and tickets to a West End show for the price of an expensive meal.. win!
- Billy Elliot London Theatre Break: 1 Night incl. Hotel & Theatre Tickets from only £63
- Travel dates: Various dates until 29 October 2016
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Hotel: Depending on deal chosen (recommended hotel: Holiday Inn Express Park Royal)
- Rating: Depending on deal chosen (recommended hotel: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 785 reviews + Certificate of Excellence)
- Destination: London, England
- Meals: None included
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £63 per person based on 2 adults sharing