Get in the festive mood with this fabulous Birmingham Christmas Markets deal – for only £44.50 per person! This great value package includes 1 night in a double/twin room, a full English breakfast, glass of Prosecco and canapés and a taxi to the Christmas market!
Every November and December, Birmingham ramps up the festivities with the biggest Christmas Market outside of Europe – with many vendors making the trip from Birmingham‘s twin city Frankfurt. Here you can enjoy the celebrations with a glass of warming mulled glühwein, or perhaps try some gingerbread, grilled sausages or authentic German marzipan – it’s up to you!
Your Birmingham Christmas Market Staycation Deal
This great deal includes a 1 Night stay at the Plough and Harrow Hotel, (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) a hotel originally built in 1704 as a wayside inn, and one of the most popular hotels in the Birmingham area. There is a high quality restaurant and the onsite pub ‘Beauforts‘ – where you can enjoy authentic pub food and a multitude of local real ales. It is just a mile from the centre of Birmingham, and a great location for reaching Broad Street, the Bullring, the NEC and much more.
This fabulous deal also includes; a full English breakfast the following morning of your stay, a glass of Prosecco on arrival and canapés to enjoy, and a taxi to the market – which is open from 10:00 to 21:00 everyday.
- Birmingham Christmas Markets: 1 Night incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Prosecco, Canapés & Taxi only £44.50
- Travel dates: Various dates until 22 December 2015
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Hotel: Plough & Harrow Hotel
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 531 reviews
- Destination: Birmingham, England
- Meals: Breakfast & Canapes
- Initial travel to/from destination is not included
- Price: only £44.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing