Oh that’s such a wonderful staycation for Birmingham! Found a class offer on secretescapes.com and the hotel alone is reason enough to book it! But of course Birmingham is also a great destination for having a wonderful short break :)
Stay with this deal at the quirky-glamorous 4 star Pentahotel Birmingham (82% on Tripadvisor), which earned this years’ Certificate of Excellence. And excellent it is! Held in warm purple neon colours, it creates a super comfortable atmosphere. You will be greeted with a glass of Prosecco and will stay in their stylish Penta Plus room that are equipped with an en-suite bathroom. Breakfast is included and is served until 11am. You can even sleep in! The hotel’s highlight is the Pentalounge where you can meet, eat and relax in a wonderful atmosphere, purple as well…
Then it’s time for you to discover Birmingham. The city centre is less than a mile away, so use this trip as a shopping city break, visiting friends, family or make it a proper sightseeing tour! The Bull Ring Shopping Centre is for example only a 5-minute walk from the hotel and Birmingham’s NEC is nine miles away.
It’s very easy to get to the hotel and you can choose either to go by train, drive by car or to fly to Birmingham. The Birmingham New Street Station is just a 10-minute walk away and the if you drive from the north or the south, then use the M6 motorway. The hotel is a 25-minute drive away from the Birmingham International Airport.
FYI: I have chosen a 3 days stay (= 2 nights) and the total price is £138 per person – that’s the price of £69 per person, because the deal is based on 2 adults sharing. Feel free to select your favourite dates as there are many dates available and take or give a few nights.
- Birmingham Staycation: 3 Days incl. 4* Hotel and Breakfast for only £69
- Travel period: selected dates in June, July, August and September
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Hotel: Pentahotel Birmingham
- Rating: 82% on TripAdvisor out of 127 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: less than a mile from city centre
- Board basis: breakfast
- Extras: glass of Prosecco
- Excluded: Travel (hotel only)
- Your way to the hotel: train to Birmingham New Street, drive via M6 motorway, flights to Birmingham International Airport (25 mins)
- Price: only £69 per person based on two adults sharing