I found you this luxury Bishops Gate Break in a 5* hotel! The city of Derry Londonderry won the UK City of Culture Award in 2013, so you are guaranteed to find lots of interesting things to do there! The city retains its old city walls, which were completed in 1619, and is home to the impressive St Columb’s Cathedral, also built during the 1600s. There’s also several museums to visit, including the Museum of Free Derry, the Centre for Contemporary Art and the Tower Museum, which is housed in a replica 16th century tower house.
5* Bishops Gate Hotel Derry
The 5* Bishops Gate Hotel has a 5/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! The hotel is situated in the Cathedral Quarter of Londonderry, and is decorated in an elegant and antique style. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a Deluxe Room, which has a flat screen, free internet access and is stocked up with high-end toiletries! At the hotel, there’s a restaurant which serves luxurious breakfast and dinner, as well as as bar offering champagne, cocktails and a range of other wines.
If you would prefer to stay from a Friday – Saturday night, you can also do this for a slightly increased price of just £64pp!
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely time!
- Bishops Gate Break: 1 Night incl. Luxury 5* Hotel for only £55pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Travel dates: 24 – 25 September 2017 (example dates, 22 – 23 September 2017 weekend dates)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Can adjust dates and length of stay to suit you (prices may vary)
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Bishops Gate Hotel
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 496 reviews
- Hotel location: approx. 0.1 miles from city centre
- Destination: Derry-Londonderry, Northern Ireland
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £55 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly