I found you a great deal to stay at Blanch House Hotel in Brighton! Brighton is a quirky coastal city, known for its original flair and its large gay scene. You’ll find the best Channel clubbing here, right at home in Britain’s most outrageous and colourful city. Top attractions include the Royal Pavilion, one of the grandest buildings in England. Built in the 19th century, it’s integral to Sussex history. Amongst other things, you can also Brighton Museum and Art Gallery, and of course the iconic Brighton Pier.
Blanch House Hotel
Blanch House Hotel has a 5/5 rating and a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have an amazing stay there! The townhouse-style hotel is located in Kemptown, just one minute from the beach. The hotel has a bar on site, and a complimentary full breakfast is served each morning, made from local produce. There is free Wi-Fi in public areas and spa facilites, including massage, aromatherapy and reflexology treatments. This deal is based on a stay in a Renaissance Double Room.
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely stay!
- Blanch House Brighton: 1 Night incl. Top-Rated 3* Hotel & Breakfast for only £51pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Example travel dates: 2 -3 July 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Blanch House
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,144 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: approx. miles from city centre
- Destination: Brighton, South East England
- Meals: breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £51 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly