A London staycation doesn’t always have to be the same thing time and time again. Once you’ve seen the incredibly quirky AirBnB in today’s staycation deal, you’ll find it hard to even think of a hotel! With a perfect base between Vauxhall and Chelsea, this boathouse London staycation is the perfect spot for exploring everything this hugely vibrant city has to offer.
Your Boathouse London Staycation starts here!
This is no ordinary AirBnB stay. This is an AirBnB stay on a boathouse docked on the River Thames. So, as you can guess, that makes it perfect for exploring the scenery of this stunning city. You’re just a short walk away from most of London’s world famous sights, like the London Eye, the Tower of London and the Houses of Parliament in Westminster. There’s three gorgeous flats available on this boathouse, and each is beautifully decorated, has plenty of storage space for everything you’ve packed, and has the most comfortable furniture. There’s also a full kitchen in each apartment, where you can all cook up a tasty dinner to enjoy together if you don’t feel like travelling into town. This really is the ideal spot for a wonderful group holiday together. There’s no wonder this cute AirBnB is rated 5/5 on the site!
This wonderful stay comes from AirBnB, so be sure that you have booked with them directly. Have a fantastic stay!
- Boathouse London Staycation: 3 Nights incl 5* AirBnB for 4 only £167pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with AirBnB
- Travel dates: several dates available at this price
- Sample dates: 21 -24 November 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Boathouse on the River Thames
- Rating: 5/5 on AirBnB out of 32 reviews
- Hotel location: London city centre
- Destination: London
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £167 per person based on 4 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly