I found you this Brecon Beacons Spa Stay on Wowcher! Head to the breathtaking Welsh countryside and explore the impressive hills and valleys, or just kick back and relax in the spa at your hotel! The Brecon Beacons National Park will be right on your doorstep, where you can admire hills, valleys, waterfalls and lakes. Or you can visit the Penderyn Whiskey Distillery for a tour or a masterclass!
The Manor Hotel
The Manor Hotel has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! You’ll be staying in a Good Room, with a large comfortable bed, flat screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. You have the option to upgrade to a Better Room for just £5 extra per person, which is larger and has views over the lovely gardens and mountains. Throughout your stay, you’ll have access to the incredible spa, gym, heated pool, hot tub and sauna. You will be treated to a full Welsh breakfast every morning, but can also upgrade to include a two-course meal at the hotel bistro in the evening, for just £25pp extra!
I found this deal on Wowcher! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely stay!
- Brecon Beacons Spa Stay: 1 Night incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Spa Access for only £33pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Your trip is ATOL protected
- Must purchase as £65 stay for 2
- Travel dates: until 21st December 2017, excluding half term, bank holidays and summer holiday dates
- Length of stay: 1 night
- 2 night stay available from £139 (£70pp)
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: The Manor Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 581 reviews
- Destination: Brecon Beacons, Wales
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £33 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly