You can live like Matt Damon in the Martian with this brilliant glamping group break. Perfect for a party of 4, you’ll stay in a gorgeous eco-friendly dome in Lawrenny National Park with access to a sauna and a hot-tub for two nights for only £87pp. I found this deal for you on Airbnb. Read on to find out more about your holiday!
Brilliant Glamping Group Break
This is a gorgeous and comfy Airbnb dome situated in the only coastal national park in the UK. The host has absolutely stellar reviews and guests have praised the freedom they have on this property, with a sauna and hot tub also at the ready, to do whatever they like! Cooking facilities, shower and toilet are also provided. This is a private walled garden where you can enjoy the company of your friends without being disturbed. Fire pits also present the perfect opportunity to have a nice BBQ!
The park itself is just stunning with the sea also nearby. This is a gorgeous part of wales that needs to be seen at least once! There are also dates available in July and August, but then the minimum stay is four nights. Click the button below to book your glamping break and enjoy.
- Brilliant Glamping Group Break: 2 Nights in Futuristic, Eco-friendly Dome with Hot Tub + Sauna only £87pp
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: 08/09/2018 – 10/09/2018
- Alternative dates: All dates before September 7th require a minimum 4-night stay
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Hotel: Lawrenny Glamping – luxury dome with hot tub
- Score: 5/5 out of 51 reviews and Airbnb Superhost
- Location: Lawrenny National Park
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £87 per person based on four adults sharing