I found the perfect staycation for you at Brooklands Hotel in Surrey! This art-deco inspired 4* Hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway with your loved one or for a relaxing catch up with your friends! Situated just outside of Weybridge, the location is a convenient retreat for busy Londoners and rural Surrey-dwellers alike.
This stylish 4* hotel has an impressive 4.5/5 score from 2,497 reviewers on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too. The deal includes a one night stay for two in a deluxe double room, where you’ll find a king size bed and a designer en suite with a walk-in rain shower. You’ll also receive breakfast, an afternoon cream tea (homemade fruit scones served with lemon curd, strawberry jam and clotted cream – yummy!) and a sparkling glass of Prosecco each. For an additional £25 pp, each person can choose to enjoy a 25 minute spa treatment such as a Caudalie Relaxing Cranial Massage, a Jane Scrivener Body Brushing or an Express Manicure or Pedicure. For those looking to maintain their exercise regime, the hotel has its own gym! And if you’re looking for somewhere for dinner, you need look no further than the hotel’s AA Rosette-winning restaurant, where you’ll find delicious dishes made with local and seasonal ingredients.
I found this deal on Livingsocial! Please book directly with them. Enjoy your relaxing retreat!
Surrey Staycation: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel, Cream Tea and Prosecco for only £55 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Livingsocial
- Please note: deal must be purchased for 2 people
- Travel dates: Valid until 31st Jul 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Brooklands Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,497 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Surrey
- Meals: Breakfast, Afternoon Tea and Glass of Prosecco
- With additional spa option: £80 pp
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £55 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly