When people plan a trip to Belgium, usually they’re mind is made up by the stunning capital that is Brussels, but if you look around, you can find unbelievable beauty in the more quaint and idyllic city of Bruges. And you’re gonna need a slick hotel to top it all of!
Bruges Spa Break
You will be staying in the beautiful Grand Hotel Cassebergh, Bruges. (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 3,417 reviews + Traveller’s Choice 2016) You’ll stay in the Executive Double Room, receive a daily breakfast buffet included, and have free use of the spa and gym complex on site. So you’ve got plenty to be raving about :)
The hotel is located on a canal so it boasts really incredible views. The city is super picturesque itself anyway, so when you’ve got something like this to enjoy, it just brings out the best in it. This is perfect for a bit of relaxation and pampering, all in wonderful surroundings. Bruges is a fantastic getaway destination as it doesn’t have that hectic buzz of a busy capital city, it’s just calming and boasts some of the best views only fit for a postcard!
And of course, when you’ve got access to the spa facilities in the hotel, how could it now be relaxing. The complex boasts a sauna, steam room, a relaxation room and a fitness room. So it’s gonna be a few days of bliss! To book your Bruges spa break now, go to Voyage Prive but Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Belgium: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Return Eurostar only £195 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Travel dates: 6 – 8 November 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights (3 days)
- Train station of departure: London St Pancras
- Hotel: 4* Grand Hotel Casselbergh
- Rating: 4.5/ 5 on Tripadvisor out of 3,417 reviews
- Location: Casselbergh, Bruges
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Price: only £195 per person per night based on two adults sharing