I found a great deal on secretescapes.com which makes you will feel like a royal :) This beautiful Georgian country estate set in Burnham, Buckinghamshire is home to the 4 star Burnham Beeches Hotel (75% on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence).
This hotel makes a perfect country escape: nestled in the soft, green lawns on one side and thick woodlands to the other you will enjoy the beauty of Buckinghamshire. And one of the most outstanding beauties is definitely the Windsor Castle which is just a short drive away… coming back to “feeling like a royal” :) The offer is for 2 nights and includes breakfast and a 3-course dinner for two from the a-la-cart menu in the AA Rosette-Awarded restaurant. On top of that you get a 20% discount on spa treatments, but be sure to pre-book them. So use the leisure facilities and the pool in the hotel and make it a gourmet/spa-feel-good staycation.
You can choose on secretsecapes.com from many dates between April and June 2014. I’ve selected the 19th June till 21th June because from Tuesday 17th to Saturday 21st June the Royal Ascot takes places which is adjoins the Windsor Great Park (around 30 mins drive away)…guess that’ll make your royal staycation perfect :)
- Buckinghamshire Staycation: 3 Days incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, 3-Course Dinner + Extras for only £120
- Travel period: 19/06/2014 – 21/06/2014
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Hotel: 4 star Burnham Beeches Hotel
- Rating: 75% on TripAdvisor out of 356 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Burnham
- Board basis: Breakfast, one 3-course dinner
- Price: only £120 per person based on two adults sharing