Cardiff! It’s only been about 60 years since this fantastic city has been the capital of Wales, however it has since then become one of Britain’s leading urban centres! There are so many amazing places to go when you’re on your Cardiff Break, including Cardiff Castle of course! During the Victorian era, extravagant mock-Gothic features were grafted onto this relic, including a clock tower and a lavish banqueting hall. You will be able to see a lot of this amazing monument by paying for a regular ticket, however some parts are exclusively meant for those who are there as part of a guided tour! Definitely check out the National Museum Cardiff too, as well as St Fagans National History Museum!
Book your Cardiff Break today!
You’ll be staying in the amazing 4* Clayton Hotel Cardiff (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s a fantastic place to stay on your Cardiff break. (It also has a Gold level on Greenleaders)! It’s got wheelchair access, also it’s a non-smoking hotel (but smoking rooms/family rooms are available). There’s a bar/lounge and a restaurant on site. Gym bunnies will love the fitness centre/workout room. And just remember to take a load of photos and videos because you have free WiFi! So you can send them all to your jealous friends and family back home!
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Cardiff Break: 1 Night in 4* Hotel with Breakfast, Welcome Drink and Afternoon Tea from £42 pp!
- Provider: Voyage Prive!
- Travel dates: 05/08/2018 – 06/08/2018
- Other dates available, cheapest arrivals on Sundays
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Stays of up to five nights available.
- Hotel: 4* Clayton Hotel Cardiff
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Cardiff, Wales
- Location: 0.4 miles from city centre
- Board: breakfast included
- Afternoon tea included (for breakfast only stays)
- Upgrade to include dinner from £50 pp
- Total price: £84
- Price: only £42 pp based on 2 adults sharing
For any queries or questions please contact the provider directly!