Well, today’s deal is perfect for people who want to be the king of the castle. You can stay for two nights in the amazing surroundings of the gatehouse to Ayton Castle in Ayton, just over the Scottish border. It’s like a stay in a mini castle.
King of the Castle
You’ll stay in the gatehouse to Ayton Castle, which is rated at 5/5 on AirBnB’s rating. The castle, and its gates, are less than four miles from the coast, so you can go and have a stroll around the beach. Or, if you bring your doggie with you for a holiday, then you guys can all go and play on the beach together. The gatehouse is, naturally, a little smaller than its grander cousin. But you’re not missing out on any of the palatial treatment here at all. This lovely and quaint cottage is at the top of a winding stair. There’s a log burner in the corner to keep you good and warm at night, and there’s a lovely little kitchen too where you can make some tasty feasts together. What makes this truly special is that if your doggie promises to be well behaved, he can come along too.
I found this great getaway over on AirBnB so be sure to book with them directly. Have a royally good time!
- Gatehouse to Ayton Castle: 2 Nights in Castle Gatehouse only £120pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with AirBnB
- Travel dates: several options available
- Sample dates: 12 – 14 February 2018
- Length of stay: minimum 2 nights
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Gatehouse to Ayton Castle
- Rating: 5/5 on AirBnB out of 184 reviews
- Hotel location: approx half a mile from town centre
- Destination: Ayton, Scotland
- Pets allowed
- Meals: self catering
- Price includes following services: service fee
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £120 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly