I found you a great deal at the Channings Hotel Edinburgh! The beautiful Scottish capital is the perfect place for a short break with a partner or friend! During your stay, you can visit all the main sites such as Edinburgh Castle and the Scottish Parliament building. There’s several quality museums there too, such as the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art and the National Museum of Scotland. On a sunny day you can visit the botanical gardens for a stroll!
Channings Hotel Edinburgh
The Channings Hotel Edinburgh has a 4.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor and a Certificate of Excellence therefore I’m sure you’ll have a fantastic stay there. The hotel is decorated in the style of a Scottish country home and is filled with Victorian paintings, prints, books and furniture. One of the Channings townhouses, was home to an Antarctic explorer, while he was secretary of the Royal Scottish Geographical Society. The top-floor Edinburgh hotel suites are named after after Sir Ernest Shackleton and his fellow adventurers. Prints of black-and-white exhibition photographs are displayed there as homage to them too. The hotel has free Wi-Fi access throughout and you will be staying in a Petit Double room.
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely time!
- Channings Hotel Edinburgh: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel for only £56 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Example travel dates: 1 – 2 June 2017
- Many other dates available, dependent on availability (prices may vary)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Can extend stay, dependent on availability
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: 4* Channings Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,228 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: approx. 1.1 miles from city centre
- Destination: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £56 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly