I do love to be beside the seaside! The feeling of that fresh sea breeze, being able to lounge about on the beach and get stuck into some ice-cream – you just can’t beat it! If you’re fancying a little coastal getaway then you’ll love this brilliant break to Cornwall on Groupon Getaways which is going for a fabulous price.
Charming Cornwall Break
This voucher will entitle you to a stay at the Hotel Victoria, a grand hotel perched on the cliffs high above Newquay’s beach. When it comes to location, it really can’t get much better than that!
To make your stay extra special, you also have loads of fantastic complimentary extras thrown in. You’ll be able to enjoy a lovely afternoon tea which also comes along with a glass of bubbly on the side (cheers!). The hotel’s spa and leisure facilities are also open to you, so enjoy some relaxing moments in the pool and sauna, or blow off some steam in the fitness centre. And to round the whole thing off, you’ve got a delicious full English breakfast to look forward to in the morning.
Cornwall as a whole is a lovely place to be if you’re a sucker for seaside escapes. Picturesque coastal walks, historic fishing villages and fantastic seafood will leave both body and soul feeling very happy indeed!
If you’re interested in this Cornwall deal then simply click the link to be taken to the voucher over at the provider’s website. And don’t forget – this is all part of my Treasures of Home themed week which I’m running with Groupon Getaways, which will bring you the best staycation deals going. Perfect for a bit of well-deserved TLC! :)
- Charming Cornwall Break: 1 Night in Seaside Hotel incl. Breakfast, Cream Tea, Prosecco & Spa Access from only £32
- Provider: Groupon Getaways
- Travel period: Valid for stays from the 30/09/2018 – 02/05/2019 (excludes certain dates, see Groupon’s website for more details)
- Length of stay: 1 night (2-nights stays available)
- Hotel: Hotel Victoria
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Newquay, Cornwall
- Meals: Breakfast & cream tea included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £32 per person based on two adults sharing