Make 2019 the year of travel with these brilliant offers to Marrakech I’ve spotted over at Travelsupermarket!
Cheap Holiday to Marrakech
If you’re looking to explore a fantastic city outside of Europe and really experience some different cultures, then Marrakech is a top choice. Its age-old medina district is a maze of ancient, winding streets, and the squares are filled with bustling markets that are selling all sorts of incredible spices and traditional crafts. You’ll be really broadening your horizons!
These fantastic deals include your return flights as well as 3 nights at the Riad Nerja hotel. A riad is a traditional-styled hotel common to Morocco which feature interior courtyards and beautiful Arabic architecture. Breakfast will be provided on each morning of your stay, giving you plenty of energy for the busy days of sightseeing!
The iconic Jemaa el-Fnaa square is just a short walk away, so you’re right in the heart of the action here. My recommendation – if you want a break from the busy squares why not bay a visit to the beautiful Majorelle Gardens? This lush park is a little oasis of peace, and the tropical flora is stunning!
I’ve listed several dates below which all came to a fantastic price – have a little look around and see what suits you best!
- Cheap Holiday to Marrakech: 3 Nights in Well-Reviewed Riad incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from just £81
- Provider: Travelsupermarket
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Hotel: Riad Nerja
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Marrakech medina, Morocco
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £81 per person based on two adults sharing