Here’s a fantastic deal well worth snapping up – Budapest is a truly beautiful city that’s filled to the brim with things to see and do, and it’s a place that everyone should experience at least once!
Cheap Midweek Break to Budapest
I’ve put together this 2-night break to Budapest using a great deal I spotted on Trivago as well as my Flight Finder tool. What this means is that you’ll have your accommodation and flights taken care of!
You’ll be staying right in the heart of the city at the Corvin Point Rooms and Apartments, a collection of great little studios and flats that offer brilliant value for money. They’ve garnered great reviews from past guests, and you’ll love the super convenient location which benefits from great transport links.
If it’s your first time in Budapest, head to the Parliament Building. This huge Gothic structure is the city’s most iconic sight and the amount of detail and intricacy in the building is truly astonishing. Pop across the river and head to the Fisherman’s Bastion for lovely views of the city. On top of that you’ve got loads of brilliant museums, lovely cafés and buzzing nightlife. The so-called ‘ruin pubs’ are the defining feature of the Budapest nightlife scene – Szimpla Kert, Ankert and Fogsor Javítás are three that you should definitely check out!
To book this deal, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately over at the providers’ websites. :)
- Cheap Midweek Break to Budapest: 2 Nights in Well-Reviewed Apartment incl. Return Flights only £77pp
- Provider: Trivago + Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 02/10/2018 – 04/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Corvin Point Rooms and Apartments
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £77 per person based on two adults sharing