There are so many fantastic things to see in this small town including Riverside Park, Church of St Mary and St Cuthbert, as well as the Riverside Cricket Ground, so if you get a chance, definitely go and check them out! The park is definitely the best place to go, mainly due to the river, which offers beautiful views and a tranquil atmosphere!
Book your Chester-le-Street Break today!
You’ll be staying in the awesome 4* Lumley Castle (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1885 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re gonna absolutely love it on your Chester-le-Street Break! Unfortunately, none of your meals is included in this break, but that means you have time to go and explore the local restaurants and eat your heart out! I’ve got a couple of recommendations for you, including Deano’s Trattoria, Black Knight Restaurant and Church Mouse!
There are plenty of extras to go along with this deal as well! You not only get your breakfast sorted out but you also get a main course dinner, a glass of wine and late check-out. So once you’ve booked this staycation you can really chill out! This offer comes as part of my theme week with Groupon Getaway’s where you can discover the Treasures of Home. Stay tuned to the page for the best staycations around.
I found this deal on Groupon!
- Chester-le-Street Break: 2 Night Stay incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Main Course Dinner & Glass of Wine only £73pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon
- Travel period: Dates available from August to November
- Example dates: 23/10/2018 – 25/10/2018
- Length of your stay: 2 nights (1 night stays available too)
- Hotel: 4* Lumley Castle
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1885 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Chester-le-Street, County Durham
- Total price per night: £73
- Price: only £36.50 per person per night for 2 nights based on two adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!