Come and relax with your friends and family at this fantastic apartment in the center of Manchester! Mancunians describe their city as ‘the greatest in the world’ and we can see why! Although it’s full of museums, art galleries and shopping precincts, Manchester is also known for its Media City! There, you can visit the BBC’s set-up and go on a 90 minute tour, taking you through the sets of the most iconic TV programs!
Book your Manchester Stay today!
You’ll be staying in a Converted 18th Century Church (5/5 on Airbnb) which is now a modern apartment! It’s not far away from the city, and your room has the original church windows and exposed stone, so you can really feel at home, and your stay will be as authentic as possible! The apartment comes with a kitchen, a bathroom and a bedroom, as well as Free WiFi of course, so remember to send photos to your friends and family back home!
I found this deal on Airbnb!
- Manchester Stay in a converted church only £34 pppn
- Example dates: 8-9 October 2016 (you can amend the dates!)
- Length of stay: Any length that suits you!
- Accommodation: James’ Airbnb
- Location: Castlefield
- Destination: Manchester
- Meals: Self-catering
- Price includes following services:
WiFi, Kitchen, Washer, Elevator in building
- Price: only £34 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing