Cornwall is the perfect place for you to go to unwind and relax a bit. This deal gives you the chance to forget about your worries, whilst enjoying the stunning view from your beach hotel in one of the most beautiful bays in the UK!
Cornwall Beach Staycation
The deal I have found you is available on Trivago! for just £100 per person. This includes your 1 Night Hotel Stay & Breakfast!
With this deal you will be staying in the Carbis Bay Hotel and Spa, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4/5 as well as being awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. Whilst you’re staying in the hotel you will be provided with a full English breakfast in the morning, so you’ll be able to decide what you want to do over a nice breakfast!
You should definitely try and go and explore St. Ives whilst you’re there, as it’s only 1.5 miles away from your hotel. You’ll be able to explore the idyllic seaside town or maybe head to the Eden Project where you’ll be able to see plant species from all over the world- it’s really interesting!
It doesn’t matter what time of the year it is, St Ives has something to offer everybody. The views are to die for, the local community is friendly and welcoming and the fishing history is strong to this stay. This definitely a staycation you don’t want to miss out on!
- Cornwall Staycation: 1 Night incl. Beach Hotel & Breakfast only £100 pp
- Example dates: 16-17 November 2016 (many dates available)
- Travel duration: 1 Night
- Hotel: Carbis Bay Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1239 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: 1.5 miles from St. Ives
- Destination: St Ives, Cornwall
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £100 per person based on 2 adults sharing