Cornwall is a perfect place for all types of people, whether its a family looking for something for both the adults and the children or a couple looking for a romantic getaway – it has it all! I found this fabulous value summer lodge or cottage deal on Groupon for up to 6 people (who will you bring!?) including cream tea and prosecco on one night of your stay.. for only £139 per group of 4 (£34.75 per person!) or £169 per group of 6 (£28.20 per person!).. Exciting times!
Your Cornwall Staycation Deal
The lodge/cottage is located in The Park at Mawgan Porth, (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 173 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) set in the southern reaches of the United Kingdom. Your accommodation will include a full equipped kitchen, dining area with extensive seating, and central living and bedrooms. The cottages are nestled in a stunning woodland landscape but don’t worry about the English winter temperatures, all the lodges are insulated, meaning your stay will be extra cosy!There is complimentary Wi-Fi throughout, and for when you’re feeling a little peckish and don’t fancy cooking, you can enjoy traditional dishes at the Park Cafe, using locally sourced ingredients. A maximum of 2 pets is allowed for a supplementary fee and bookings are required by phone. Happy lodging!
- Cornwall Group Staycation: 2, 3 or 7 Nights incl. Cottage, Cream Tea & Prosecco only £139
- Travel dates: Valid from 11 Dec 2015 to 24 Mar 2016 (2- and 3-night stays valid for Fri arrivals only) (Excluded dates/periods: 18 Dec 2015-4 Jan 2016, 12-22 Feb 2016)
- Length of stay: 2 Nights (3 & 7 Nights at an additional cost depending on the dates chosen)
- Hotel: The Park at Mawgan Porth
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 173 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Cornwall, England
- Meals: Cream Tea & Prosecco
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £34.75 per person based on 4 adults sharing /£28.20 per person based on 6 adults sharing
If you like one of my hotel or spa deals and if you need a cheap way to get there or if you simply need a cheap way to catch one of the flights that I post, check out Megabus or National Express for the cheapest bus rates. Both providers offer cheap fares and run special promotions to save even more money.
If you’re looking for the cheapest flights on your favourite dates check out my Flight Fare Finder. This tool compares all providers to each other and shows you where you can book the cheapest price for your flights.
If you would like to add some activities to your holiday, check out Expedia’s Things to do. Attractiontix is your friend, if you would like to book tickets for a certain theme park or events or if you want to make a tour. You’ll find for example cheap tickets for the Blue Lagoon in Iceland and PortAventura in Salou.
And last but not least, don’t miss out and check TripAdvisor for more inspiration and great things to do during your holiday.
Sign up for my Newsletter and find every week the best deals of the week, directly in your inbox. All deals that I find are also available through my app. My app is available on the App Store and on Google play. You find me also on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram :)