Enjoy an amazing location at the beachfront to unwind and relax. Take your friend or partner with you and take the chance to spend leisurely strolls along the coastline of Newquay and pamper yourselves with many extras in Cornwall. Just take a look at this deal and get ready to indulge yourselves:
I spotted a great deal here on secretescapes.com which enables you to spend a 2-night break at the 4-star Headland Hotel & Spa which has been rated with excellent 89% on TripAdvisor and holds the Certificate of Excellence. It has such a good rating for many reasons:
The hotel offers a marvellous view of the Fistral Beach and runs great leisure facilities. Just to mention a few jump for example into the indoor and outdoor pool or indulge the spa area which is the only one in Cornwall that has been rated with the 5 Bubble rating.
The Headland Hotel boats also a Cornish salt steam room, a Swedish sauna, a lush hot tub and aromatherapy showers. Sounds very relaxing to me :) And you only need to pay £120 per person based on 2 adults sharing for 2 nights.
The deal includes a delicious full English breakfast during the whole stay and at the first night of your stay you’ll get a three-course dinner for two. So perfect if you want to take your partner out for a romantic stay or if you just want to spend a quiet time with a good friend. Simply enjoy and have fun!
Newquay is well connected to the the national railway network via Par station and the hotel is just a short taxi ride away from the Newquay railway station.
The deal includes a delicious full English breakfast during the whole stay and at the first night of your stay you’ll get a three-course dinner for two. So perfect if you want to take your partner out for a romantic stay or if you just want to spend a quiet time with a good friend.
There’s also an option with spa treatments for a little extra and the hotel is pet friendly. Just contact the hotel directly prior to your arrival to arrange your stay with up to 2 dogs per room. You have to pay a supplement charge of £20 per dog and per night.
Wish you a wonderful staycation in Cornwall and enjoy your days off in an amazing location of the Victorian hotel which has an easy access to the beach and its enchanting coastline.
- Cornwall Staycation: 2 Nights at 4* Hotel, Breakfast and 1 Dinner only £120
- Travel period: depends on availability, many dates in October, November and December 2014 (cheapest rates in December!)
- Travel duration: 2 nights
- Hotel: 4-star Headland Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 89% on TripAdvisor out of 1.451 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Hotel location: at the Fistral Beach,
- Destination: Newquay, Cornwall
- Board basis: full English breakfast
- Price includes following services: one three-course dinner for two on the first night of stay, use of the leisure area
- Travel is not included.
- Your way to the hotel: Newquay Rail Station only a 20 minutes walk away (or a short taxi drive)
- Price: only £120 per person based on two adults sharing
Click here to book your Cornish break
FYI: you can see the offer from secretescapes.com only if you sign in, but it’s for free! You can also connect with Facebook.