Looking to unplug for a weekend? This gorgeous Airbnb in Wales is perfect! With this cosy eco house retreat, you’ll be snuggled up with your friends in scenic Pembrokeshire. Keep reading to find out what makes this house so special.
Cosy Eco House Retreat
This off-grid home is the perfect weekend retreat for you and your gang. The house itself is pretty remarkable: the straw bale house is solar and wind-powered and uses harvested rainwater for the loo. There is a large, open-plan kitchen, a conservatory offering beautiful views and a wood-fired hot tub. Guests who stay here should be interested in supporting sustainable living, so leave your hair straighteners and blow dryers at home!
Pembrokeshire offers an idyllic environment. While you’re here, make sure to explore the many circular walks recommended by your hosts, enjoy the coastal paths that make this area so special and stop by the region’s array of beaches. Peaches like Poppit and Mwnt are good bases for dolphin spotting! Make your way to Cardigan village for the pubs, cafes and ruined Abbey. It’s perfectly charming!
Book this great gem of a home by following the link below!
- Cosy Eco House Retreat: 1 Night in Welsh Earth House for 6 just £46pp
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: 12/10/2018 -13/10/2018
- Length of stay: 1 night (stays up to one week available):
- Hotel: Woodland Eco Retreat
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Cardigan, Pembrokeshire, Wales
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £45 per person based on two adults sharing