Escape to the country in this 17th century B&B in Stow-on-the-Wold for a peaceful, quick getaway.
If you are looking for a peaceful retreat in the country then 4* The Sheep on Sheep Street Hotel (rated 4/5 Tripadvisor) is for you! Located in Stow-on-the-Wold, you will be welcomed by the delightful market town that was famous for its huge annual fairs where as many as 20,000 sheep were sold at a time – hence the name of the hotel. The town has many fine Antique shops, Art galleries, Gifts and Crafts and is the centre for walking the Cotwolds countryside. Being just 37km from Oxford and 29 km from Stratford-upon-Avon you are not far from even more shops, restaurants and tourist attractions whilst also being surrounded by the quiet countryside.
The hotel itself has free parking, free WiFi, a restaurant and a pretty outdoor terrace. The restaurant serves delicious meals for if you want to stay and eat in – not to mention the great coffee it serves. Each room comes with a TV, kettle, private bathroom and free toiletries. With a well equipped hotel, plenty of activities to do near by and untouched nature around you, this truly is a holiday not to miss if you are seeking a peaceful retreat.
Head over to Trivago now and book your getaway.
- Cotswolds: 1 Night in 4* Hotel only £50 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- Sample dates: 5- 6 February 2018
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Sheep on Sheep Street
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 197 reviews
- Destination: Stow-on-the-Wold, Cotswolds
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Total price: £99
- Price: only £50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly