Fancy a couple of nights somewhere a little off the beaten path but don’t want to travel too far? County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland; I can’t promise you perfect weather but I can definitely promise you some pretty breathtaking views! I found this deal on Groupon where you can stay on Lusty Beg Island (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 623 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) – 75 acres of private land right in the heart of the Fermanagh Lakelands – for 2 nights including breakfast the following morning, a choice of treatment (salt, seaweed or peat bath) and a spa lunch.. all for only £99 per couple!! What!?
Your County Fermanagh Staycation Deal
Your spacious ensuite room will include a panoramic views over the waters of Lough Erne, an LED TV and hospitality tray, and you will have full access to the spa and its facilities which include an indoor swimming pool, at select times during the day. This staycation is perfect for those outdoorsy types, as you enjoy canoeing, walking the forest trails, or road/mountain biking, on the island. The nearby Marble Arch and untamed Crom Estate are also definitely worth a visit during your stay!
If you live outside Northern Ireland, you can find appropriate flight bargains through my Flights Fare Finder.
- County Fermanagh: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Choice of Treatment & Spa Lunch for 2 only £99
- Travel dates: Valid from 7 November to 17 December 2015 (Valid Sunday and Monday or Tuesday and Wednesday, depending on option chosen)
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Hotel: Lusty Beg Island
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 623 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
- Meals: Breakfast & Spa Lunch
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £49.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing