Ever been to County Meath? No? Well now you’ve definitely got a reason to visit! Have a look at this deal I found on Groupon where you could be staying in a gorgeous boutique hotel, including dinner, breakfast and full leisure access.. for only £87 per couple!
Your County Meath Hotel Deal
You’ll be staying at the gorgeous Bellinter House Hotel, (4/5 on TripAdvisor) a cosy and quirky retreat in the heart of the County Meath countryside. A Georgian house converted hotel, this hotel offers unique accommodation with goose feather bedding, a plasma television, mood lighting and a drinks cabinet, as well as an ensuite bathroom with a deep bath and power shower – bliss! This deal includes dinner and breakfast which will be served in the hotel’s onsite restaurant ‘Eden’, located in the vaulted cellar. Lunch and lighter meals are served in the Drawing Room and the Bellinter Bakery sells homemade cakes and bread for guests to take home – what more could you want!? The only thing missing from this deal is return flights from your airport of choice if you live in England/Scotland/Wales – you can find a variety of flight bargains through my Flights Fare Finder – happy holiday shopping!
- County Meath: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Dinner & Leisure Access for 2 only £87
- Travel dates: Valid from 19 Dec 2015 to 31 Mar 2016 (Excluded dates/periods: 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 Dec 2015; 1, 2 Jan; 14 Feb; 17, 25, 28 Mar 2016) (Valid Sun – Thu only) (Must book within 60 days of purchase)
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Airport of departure: find cheap flights to Dublin through my Flights Fare Finder
- Hotel: Bellinter House Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 599 reviews
- Destination: County Meath, Republic of Ireland
- Meals: Breakfast / Dinner
- Airport transfer: find appropriate transfer prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £43.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
If you’re looking for the cheapest flights on your favourite dates check out my Flight Fare Finder. This tool compares all providers to each other and shows you where you can book the cheapest price for your flights.
If you would like to add some activities to your holiday, check out Expedia’s Things to do. Attractiontix is your friend, if you would like to book tickets for a certain theme park or events or if you want to make a tour. You’ll find for example cheap tickets for the Blue Lagoon in Iceland and PortAventura in Salou.
And last but not least, don’t miss out and check TripAdvisor for more inspiration and great things to do during your holiday.
Sign up for my Newsletter and find every week the best deals of the week, directly in your inbox. All deals that I find are also available through my app. My app is available on the App Store and on Google play. You find me also on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram :)